The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) invites applications from suitably qualified Nigerians for enlistment into the Agency in 2023.
The online application will be open for a period of four weeks from Sunday 12th March to Saturday 8th April, 2023.
Table of contents
List Of Vacant Position And Requirements
CATEGORIES b.a. Superintendent Cadre (General Duties or Specialists) Assistant Superintendent of Narcotics IICONPASS : Applicant must possess first Degree/HND inany discipline from a recognised institution of learning and NYSC Discharge Certificate/Exemption Certificate.C.
Assistant Superintendent of Narcotics I(CONPASS 9):
Applicant with LL.B, BL, B.Eng (withCOREN), B.Pharm, etc, on successful completion of training shall be granted the rank of Assistant Superintendent of Narcotics I (CONPASS 9).
Deputy Superintendent of Narcotics(CONPASS 10):
Applicant with MBBS or DVM on successful completion of training shall be granted the rank of Deputy Superintendent of Narcotics (CONPASS 10).
Narcotic Agent Cadre.(1) Chief Narcotic Agent – CONPASS (07).
Applicant must possess a Nigerian Certificate of Education, registered nurses and midwives, Pharmacy technicians, lab technicians,dental technicians, or its equivalent from a recognized institution of learning.
Applicant (2) Senior Narcotic Agent – CONPASS .
Applicant must possess a National Diploma (ND) or its equivalent from a recognized institution of learning.
(3) Narcotic Agent CONPASS (05).
Applicant must possess 5 Credits in SSCE/GCE/NABTEB including English and Mathematics.
Narcotic Assistant Cadre.(1) Narcotic Assistant I – CONPASS (04).
Applicant must possess at least 4 Credits in SSCE/GCE/NABTEB including Mathematics or English Language.
(2) Narcotic Assistant II – CONPASS (03).
Applicant must possess at least 3 credits in SSCE/GCE/NABTEB including Mathematics or English Language.
(3) Artisans, Mechanics, Drivers, Cleaners/Gardeners etc.
Applicant must provide evidence of completion of secondary school or Trade Test Grade II or III.
STATUTORY REQUIREMENTS FOR THE RECRUITMENT.
- Applicants must be of Nigerian origin by birth and possess National Identity Number (NIN). Also, computer literacy shall bean added advantage for all cadres.5.b.
- Any certificate or qualification not declared or tendered and accepted at the time of recruitment cannot be presented subsequently for career progression in the Agency.C.
- Applicants must be medically fit and must produce a certificate of medical fitness from a government hospital.
- Applicants must not be less than 20 years or more than 35 years of age for the first category while the age limit for the second and third categories is 30 years and not less than 18 years at the point of entry, However, 40 years will be considered for Medical Doctors and Articulated Vehicle Drivers.
- Applicants’ height must not be less than 1.65 metres for male and 1.60 metres female.f. Medical and Allied professionals must possess current practising licences while Lawyers must have been called to Bar.
- Applicants must be drug free and also be of good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offence.
- Applicants must use their personal email address and phone numbers when submitting their applications online.
How To APPLY
Go online and visit the NDLEA Web Page at, www.ndlea.gov.ng. Click on Careers and read the instructions carefully.
Then clickon Apply Now to register. You will be redirected to a page for the categories (select from list of categories). Fill out the form and ensure all required documents listed below are uploaded:
- Passport Photograph.
- Educational Certificates.
- Certificate of State of Origin.
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age.
- National Identity Card.
- NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate.e. Applicants must
- Applicants must print out their online generated slip on completion of their application.
- Successful candidates will be required to fill further vetting forms.
- All successful candidates will be subjected to random illicit drug use test throughout their service in the Agency.
- Only shortlisted applicants shall be invited for further examination and interview.
- Note: Multiple applications would lead to disqualification.
All applications must be submitted online not later than Saturday 8th April, 2023.
Print Out: Applicants must print out their online generated photo-slipon completion and download referee forms to be completed by two (2)persons of reputable standing in the society as stipulated on the form whencoming for the screening/interview