3Years After Gas Exploded While I was Cooking-Nigeria Lady Narrates Her Story (Photos)

Gist And Gossips
Help Us Share This Article

A nigeria lady with the twitter handle @Honoure_ shares her story, how a gas cooker she was cooking with exploded in 2018

On January 20th 2018, I was baking with a friend. She just got a handmade oven which was connected to a gas cylinder both the oven and cylinder was outside the house.

I went inside for some minutes and came back only to notice that the fire went off but the gas was still on so I put it off.

READ ALSO  Omah Lay And Tems Regains Freedom In Uganda, As Uganda Police Drop Charges Against Nigerian Musicians

After some minutes I decided to put it back on and all I heard was pao pao (everywhere plutomania lol).

My friends immediately tried to apply palm oil and flour to try and reduce the impact of the explosion. I was later taken to the hospital that was like 45mins away from my hostel.

I spent 2weeks+ in the hospital taking drugs, and getting rubbed with orisirisi. I had friends and course mates all around , I had to keep smiling so most of them won’t drown me with tears.

READ ALSO  Tiwa Savage S*x Tape: Big Danny Reacts (Video)

Thanks to everyone who helped me out then especially Dr Elabo, a school staff staying in same compound with us then that took us to the hospital in a rush.

And to all the Doctors and nurses who treated me then too(cause I don’t know most of their names) I’m so grateful.

Help Us Share This Article

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *